In your pack you will find 8 dough balls.
You can pop the whole box in the freezer or use in a few hours.
To defrost the dough, place in the fridge for 2/3 days (the best way), over-night on a countertop, or for 5/6 hours on a metal surface (turning regularly). Keep the balls in the bag until you are about to use them, or in an airtight container.
Our artisan bakers work closely with leading supplier Molino Caputo who are also an authentic Italian family company, now in their third generation of leadership. Caputo have grown and become the leading brand of “00” flour in Italy and the United States thanks to an unwavering commitment to the great milling traditions of Naples, the latest technology and techniques, and over 89 years of experience. These values can be recognized in a product of real Italian heritage which is difficult to replicate due to their combined knowledge of the pizza industry and joint mission to “sustain the future of authentic Italian pizza”.
Best Cooking method
- Put your largest frying pan on as hot as possible, and turn your oven up to MAX
- Generously flour your countertop
- Spread the dough starting from the middle to c.10 inches
- Put the dough into the pan (no oil) and cook until the base is slightly crispy (c.2 mins)
- Remove the semi cooked dough onto a rack and add the sauce (don’t over sauce), cheese, and any toppings
- Cook until the cheese bubbles
Dough – Caputo flour, water, yeast (from an Italian mother yeast that is 117 years old).