In your pack you will find 4 dough balls (frozen), a bag of cheese, and a container of sauce - you can pop the whole box in the freezer or use in a few hours.
To defrost the dough, place in the fridge for 2/3 days (the best way), over-night on a countertop, or for 5/6 hours on a metal surface (turning regularly). Keep the balls in the bag until you are about to use them, or in an airtight container. The cheese can be used frozen, and the stir the sauce when will defrosted.
Best Cooking method
- Put your largest frying pan on as hot as possible, and turn your oven up to MAX
- Generously flour your countertop
- Spread the dough starting from the middle to c.10 inches
- Put the dough into the pan (no oil) and cook until the base is slightly crispy (c.2 mins)
- Remove the semi cooked dough onto a rack and add the sauce (don’t over sauce), cheese, and any toppings
- Cook until the cheese bubbles
Dough – Caputo flour, water, yeast (from an Italian mother yeast that is 117 years old).
Cheese – Mozzarella (80%), Cheddar (20%), potato starch
Sauce – Italian Tomatoes (98%) salt, sugar, onion, herbs, oregano